Most of us know that liberals have severe mental problems since liberalism is a mental disorder. Alas, female liberals have this mental problem far worse than men. For example, look at all the liberal females who look on Crooked Cankles as some sort of feminist icon. Thunder Rodent Thighs is about as feminist as I am. Her only accomplishments have come because she is married to BJ. Without him she would have never won a Senate seat, become SecState, or got the Dimocrat presidential nomination. Furthermore, she allowed BJ to humiliate her and her daughter in front of the world. A real feminist would have taken Chelsea and left the horndog but she needed him to fulfill her ambitions.
And they think she is a champion of women. Yet this “champion of women” enabled BJ’s serial sexual harassments and furthermore led the charge to destroy these women. And the hypocritical members of NOW were right behind her in defending BJ instead of his victims because he supported abortion.
So it is no surprise that at one of the DC marches some clueless liberal woman carried the following sign. This sign and the text underneath it came from an e-mail sent to me by many readers.
“I dream women will someday have the same rights as guns.”
Does that mean that this brilliant liberal wants…
– women to be banned from entering school and college campuses? (Heh. A woman free zone. – GOC)
– women to be banned from any establishment selling alcohol?
– women to be banned from polling places on election days (That would be the death of the Dimocrat Party – GOC)
– women to be banned from any official government group meetings?(No women in Congress – GOC)
– all women to be banned from all airports?
– you to have to pay a fee to the state before you can have a woman with you?
– some women to be banned outright simply because they look too scary?
– all women to be locked up at all times that they are not in use?
– Does she also think that all guys should have more than one?
– That all women should come with silencers?
– All women need to be cleaned and greased after each use, then put in a locked box?