Blocking streets . . . attacking police . . . toppling statues . . . breaking windows . . . I donno ‘bout the rest of ordinary Murkans, but I’m growing weary of protests, demonstrations, demands, demolition –
Most of what’s happening has nothing whatever to do with improving things for blacks, but a result of a perfect storm of lust for power, hate for Trump, and cabin fever from the media cheerleading the Chinese gleep.
Damn, if CNN and MSNBC had been there to report the Visigoth invasion and sacking of Rome in the early 5th century, they’d have said, “A basically peaceful demonstration occurred at the gates to the city.”
People are tired of quarantine, of self-isolation, of masks, of conflicting reports and advice from experts about a virus with a mortality rate of less than one percent for people with no chronic issues affecting their respiratory or cardio health.
Marchers and protestors and demonstrators don’t really want “justice” for blacks – they want excitement, danger, spotlights, television coverage, political power, freebies, and Orangeman out of office.
They’ve been taught by lefties that America never was a great country, that all white people are racists, that Democrats have always supported blacks and were the driving force behind the Civil Rights Movement, that the UN is a genuinely useful and important factor in keeping global peace . . . .
Their knowledge of history is warped, biased, anti-American and mostly just plain wrong. They don’t know exactly what it is they want, but they KNOW that when we can get a completely socialist government, everybody will be happier and healthier.
I, for one, am pretty much sick of it all . . . and I suspect that millions of people look at what’s happening pretty much the same way I do – less than 14% of the nation’s population is being touted as more important than the other 86%.
Blacks aren’t even the largest minority in the US – latinos are. And crime statistics indicate that the most loyal, honest, hard-working citizens are east Asians (Japanese, Chinese, Filipino, Koreans).
Part of the problem is that in many places people are afraid to declare their support for conservative political candidates or ideas because some left-wing nut job will vandalize their house or their car or cause trouble for them at work.
And John Lewis – what a farce! He’s getting more attention by dying than all those spoiled middle-class white libtards are getting by being public pains in the ass in major urban areas controlled by Dems. And what did he do? Nothin that I can find.
Basically he went to a voter’s rights demonstration in Selma in 1965 and disobeyed an order from a state police major telling the crowd of over 500 that they were engaged in illegal assembly and to turn around and go home.
The leader of the group, Hosea Williams, began arguing with the major, who then told the troopers to advance and clear the bridge. In the scuffle, Lewis got knocked on his ass and hit with a nightstick, very likely because he was runnin his mouth. And from that the press called the incident “Bloody Sunday” and overhyped it.
Lewis milked that event forever, establishing himself as some kind of folk hero exactly as Hitler did after he ran away from his failed coup when police fired on the troublemakers he was leading, but what really got to me was his refusal to accept the results of the 2016 election making DJT PotUS.
He also went to a tea party gathering to stir up trouble with Whitey so he could get some press coverage and claimed that he was called a “nigger” at least “13 times.” It was a lie deliberately issued to cause trouble and bring attention to himself.
John Lewis was as big a racist troublemaker as SoundByte Sharpton, and he has about as many credits for lying in state and having all kinds of foofarah on TV about him as David Duke or James Earl Ray. Hateful, bitter, racist old asshole who was never worth much to begin with and lost touch with reality decades ago.
I can only hope that this November 3rd people will remember how the left has gone all arsonist, obstructionist, and anarchist with black “leaders” playing the race card on every occasion and use their votes to express their disappointment, disillusion, and disgust with BLM, kneeling, and overhyped myths about police “murdering” black men when almost all blacks who get murdered were victims of other blacks.
It’s almost as if the entire black community got together and worked up a strategy for pissing people off and making guys like me full-fledged racists. They’re certainly not doing themselves any favors by acting like a bunch of chimpanzees wrecking the place and throwing feces at the people bringing them food.